Thursday, August 23, 2012

'Cause I'm in the . . .

. . . Miss-C's-going-off-to-boarding-school-tomorrow frenzy/funk, dear Reader, I've only got time for a super quick one.

Today's super-sweet-super-Lewes-sight-outta-our-window: five nuns eating King's ice cream . . .

Happily hitting the road with Miss C (who's almost fully packed: all hail the power of the list!)!  - Jen

P.S. Miss C has very wisely chosen those wonderful, whacky brothers Davies for our first traveling music. So, in honor of her now-size-12 feet, which attest to the likelihood that she'll be taller than me 'n my size 10s by the time I see her next:



P.S.S. My sincere apologies to anyone who listened to the first Kinks recording that I linked to - I picked the vintage footage from Youtube when I was at the shop, but I was unable to listen to the audio (didn't wanna disturb the guests with conflicting tunage). The audio was disturbing - modulated keys like 20 times - lesson learned, dear Reader. I thought that this road trip footage seemed happy and fitting.  - J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...