Thursday, November 11, 2010

The story of the store begins . . . sort of . . .

Dear Reader -  Here's the problem with starting a story: there's never really a single starting point.

This story has several, and the only way to tell it is to pick up a strand and let you follow it with me a bit, both of us seeing where it leads.

This is a story about a little bookstore - a bookstore called biblion.

Right now it exists in the imagination, kinda like this blog; and, kinda like this blog, it is coming into being strand by strand - new threads being added day by day.

And here is where I'm going to tell the tale of how that has been/is/will be happening (and we're prob'ly throwing "linear thinking" out the window in the process, just so you're prepared).

I think it's gonna be fun, and I'm glad you're here with me.  - Jen

P.S. Re. my blogspot domain name, BiblionBooks: I want you to know that I know that it's a "shrimp scampi" of a name, but somebody'd already taken biblion. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...